5.10.08

Pasir Putih Beach

Pasir Putih

Today is the last day of holiday (after idul fitri) and because I spend my holiday in Bandung, which is not my hometown, it doesn't feel like an holiday for me. After a week struggle to find a food to eat (only "junk" food available in idul fitri D-Day), finally the holiday ends.

OK.. I'm not talking about "that" holiday by the way. I will tell you about my holiday in last July. In that "real" holiday, me and my family visited Pasir Putih Beach in Situbondo, East Java. The photo up there show the condition of that beach. It was a beautiful and clean beach. A best place to take landscape photograph or for just swimming or ride a boat. Maybe someday I will take a photo from other places in Indonesia which has many interesting places, or maybe in Balikpapan?(my hometown). Well, I couldn't manage a single decent photograph in Balikpapan before because of the weather (rainy all day).

Self Potrait at Pasir Putih Beach

ahhh.... so peacefull..... ahaha... that's why I always bring a tripod. Holiday picture isn't complete if YOU are not in it.

I hope you, not like me, have a nice holiday last idul fitri. Let's prepare for your work!!